10 Amazing Music Themed Bedrooms
Today, My Design Week gives you a different kind of City Guide with the world’s best streets to shop in, for you who are a fan of luxury shopping.
10. Laugavegur, Reykjavik, Iceland
Perhaps not one of the biggest or busiest shopping streets in the world, this commercial area in downtown Reykjavik offers the finest goods in Iceland, and is one of the oldest shopping streets in the country.
9. Stroget, Copenhagen, Denmark – The longest pedestrian shopping area in Europe in the center of Copenhagen
8. PC Hooftstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
This shopping street has developed during the last decade to become one of the most expensive shopping streets in the Netherlands.
7. Via Montenapoleone, Milan, Italy – The street is world famous for its fashion and jewelry shops and every famous fashion designer and shoemakers must have a representitive in this street.
6 . Ginza, Tokyo, Japan – Ginza is recognized as one of the most luxurious shopping districts in the entire world. Here you will find flagship stores from Gucci to Channel, Sony to art gallerie.
5. Avenue Montaigne, Paris, France
Located at the 8th arrondissement of Paris, the Avenue Montaigne is home to luxury and high fashion stores such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, Fendi, Valentino and Ralph Lauren, jewelers like Bulgari and many more distinguished establishments.
4. Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich, Switzerland – Bahnhofstrasse is Zurich’s main downtown street and the most expensive street for retail property in Europe, and the third most expensive worldwide. (swissinfo.ch)
3. Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills (CA), United States
One of the sceneries for Pretty Woman It is home to some of the region’s most expensive stores including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermès, Burberry, and Coach.
2. Bond Street, London, England – It is probably Europe’s busiest boulevard and holds one of the most expensive strips of real estate in the world.
1. Fifth Avenue, New York City, United States – The fifth avenue in Manhattan is known as the best shopping street in New York, with spectacular window displays, especially around Christmas.
Source: Basel Shows