Christmas trees are the light of the christmas party – and in New York city, their enchanted aura brings hope to everyone. This christmas day visit one of this trees all over the city.
– American Museum of Natural History – here a team of volunteers worked for months to create 500 origami for this tree, featuring some of the most amazing animals found in the museum.
– Madison Square – an historical place as the Christimas Tree is an attraction since 1912.
– Rockefeller Center – the most famous Christmas Tree of NYC. The Rockefeller Center Christimas Tree light up marks the beginning of the Christmas season.
– Washington Square – the 45 foot fir is lighted under the Washington Square Arch.
– Bryant Park – enjoy the free skating rink while you take a look at this year’s amazing 50 foot Norway spruce.
Source: NY Design Agenda